The Seymour Schulich Entrepreneurship Scholarship
This award encourages the development of entrepreneurship among Canadian youth.
Application Package Requirements
- A 500-word typed essay in PDF, Word or Google Doc format on the topic: In the 21st Century entrepreneurial skills are seen as critical to the workplace. What are these skills and what advantage will you bring to the workplace if you hone these skills?
- Completed online application form.
- 2 recommendation letters; 1 from the local JA office, 1 from a teacher or a community leader/JA volunteer/employer who is familiar with you.
- A résumé highlighting your best subjects, student activities, volunteer experience outside of school, club or church activities and hobbies.
Please note that where the application asks for a “Written Submission Link” you should put the link to your essay.
- All students enrolled in Company Program – A Student Venture (In School & After School Edition), JA TITAN, or GLOBE for the 2017-2018 program year
- The applicant must adhere to the rules and regulations concerning the award including the completion of all requested documentation in the Application Package Requirements
- The applicant must be graduating before June 30 of the current academic year and must be qualified upon graduating to enroll at an accredited college or university