The Evelyn Ruskin JA Corporate Awareness Scholarship
This award was established to ensure that the benefits and relevance of JA are at the forefront of the business and industry sectors in Canada.
Application Package Requirements
- A 1-page overview and an online presentation in PDF, Word, Google Doc, or PowerPoint format on the topic: Junior Achievement challenges you to come up with an engaging presentation to help their Charters recruit students to the Company Program. Develop the presentation and a 1-page overview of why this presentation will attract new students to the JA Company Program.
- Completed online application form.
- 2 recommendation Letters; 1 from the JA Charter, 1 from a teacher or a community leader/JA volunteer/employer who is familiar with you.
- A résumé highlighting your best subjects, student activities, volunteer experience outside of school, club or church activities and hobbies.
Please note that where the application asks for a “Written Submission Link” you should put the link to your essay.
- All students enrolled in The Company Program – A Student Venture (In School/After School Edition), JA Titan, or GLOBE for the 2017-2018 program year
- The applicant must adhere to the rules and regulations concerning the award including the completion of all requested documentation in the application package requirements
- The applicant does not need to be a graduating student