CAA Travel & Junior Achievement Giveaway
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Purchase a $10 ticket during the contest period of March 14, 2018 and January 15, 2019. All entries must include your name, address, age, ten digit day and evening telephone numbers and e-mail address, as applicable. You may enter as often as you wish. Illegible entries, bulk drop-offs, mechanical reproductions or facsimile entries are ineligible. There is one (1) Grand Prize to be won from all the eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Void where prohibited.
2. The contest sponsor(s) is/are: CAA Atlantic Limited and Junior Achievement of New Brunswick (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor(s)”).
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Canada and 18 years of age or older. Only direct employees of CAA Atlantic Limited and Junior Achievement of New Brunswick (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor(s) are ineligible to enter.
There is one (1) Grand Prize consisting of a trip for two (2) on the Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf Train.
Trip includes: round trip economy airfare for two (2)from any city in Canada as selected by the contest sponsors at time of booking (hereinafter referred to as the “Departure Point”); all accommodations (based on one room, double occupancy) as chosen by the Contest Sponsor(s).
TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE DEPARTURE POINT:
1. Grand Prize winner and his/her travelling companion(s) are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the Departure Point as the Grand Prize originates and terminates there.
2. It is the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and his/her travelling companion(s) to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passports and visas if applicable and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements. Grand Prize winner and his/her travelling companion(s) must be able to travel at the times and dates as determined by the Contest Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion and authority failing which the Grand Prize will be forfeited. It is recommended that Grand Prize winner and his/her travelling companion(s) obtain sufficient personal insurance prior to departure.
1. Travel must be completed by December 31, 2019.Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $6,500 Canadian.
2. Grand Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded. The Prize(s) may not be sold, transferred and is/are not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to substitute the Prize(s) in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize(s) is/are unavailable.
3. No change in travel arrangements can be made by the winner once the booking has been confirmed. The Grand Prize may not be used towards any type of frequent flyer mileage, or other reward point accumulation program.
1. On January 15, 2019 a random draw will take place from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The first entry drawn will be eligible to win the Grand Prize.
2. The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. A Total of 2500 tickets will be printed. The Contest Sponsor(s) will attempt to contact potential winner by telephone within two (2) business days after the draw. Proof of identification must be provided upon request.
QUALIFICATION OF WINNER:
1. Before being awarded a Prize, potential winner and each potential winner’s travelling companion(s), as applicable will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor(s), a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations, grants all consents required, authorizes the Contest Sponsor(s) to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, address, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner and/or travelling companion(s), beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor(s) from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s and/or travelling companion’s, participation in this contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner and/or the travelling companion(s), as applicable, do/does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these official rules and regulations, Contest Sponsor(s) shall have the right to disqualify potential winner and/or travelling companion(s), and draw an alternate potential winner and/or travelling companion(s) and the Contest Sponsor(s) shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner and travelling companion(s), if applicable, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner and travelling companion(s) has/have been duly selected.
2. By entering this contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these official rules and regulations. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor(s) with respect to any aspect of this contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this contest.
3. All entries become the property of Contest Sponsor(s) who assume no responsibility for garbled, in audible, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with contestants requesting contest official rules and regulations by mail or requesting names of prize winner(s) (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsor(s) does/do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor(s), in its/their sole discretion, the contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its/their control, Contest Sponsor(s) reserve(s) its/their right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor(s) reserve(s) its/their right to modify the official rules and regulations of this contest without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor(s) reserve(s) its/their right in its/their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it/they find(s) to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these official rules and regulations or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Contest Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, further reserve(s) its/their right to terminate the on-line portion, as applicable, of the contest and conduct the drawing from all on-line entries and all other entries (as applicable) previously received during the Contest Period. Any attempts to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor(s) reserve(s) its/their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this contest or from downloading any material from the contest web site, where applicable.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Contest Sponsor(s) for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this contest. Contest Sponsor(s) will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsor(s) should be addressed to the Contest Sponsor(s) at 378 Westmorland Road, Saint John, N.B.