Al Beech Memorial Award
This award recognizes the outstanding individual achievement and personal development of a graduating Achiever.
Application Package Requirements
- A 500-word typed essay in PDF, Word or Google Doc format on the topic: Describe what you believe Junior Achievement has done to assist you in your personal development.
- Completed online application form.
- 2 recommendation letters; 1 from a JA mentor/advisor and 1 from a teacher/employer who is familiar with you.
- A résumé highlighting your best subjects, student activities, volunteer experience outside of school, club or church activities and hobbies
Please note that where the application asks for a “Written Submission Link” you should put the link to your essay.
- All students enrolled in Company Program – A Student Venture (In School & After School Edition), JA TITAN, or GLOBE for the 2017-2018 program year
- The applicant must adhere to the rules and regulations concerning the award including the completion of all requested documentations in the application package requirements
- The applicant must be graduating before June 30 of the current academic year and must be qualified upon graduating to enroll at an accredited college or university